Flowers are main elements in Blossom Blast Saga. There are four different types: water lilies, roses, sunflowers, and crocuses. Each flower, regardless of type, has nine stages of growth.
- Link flowers to the 10th level will make a normal bloom. Link flowers to the 37th level will make a super bloom.
- Flowers which is at 9th level have sparkles.
- Although there are 9 growth stages of flowers, they only have 3 shape types: stage 1-2-3 belong to flower 1-2, stage 4-5-6 belong to flower 3-4, stage 7-8-9 belong to flower 5-6-7.
- After completing a stage, if any flowers in the seventh growth stage remain, their pollen will still be visible after the game board disappears.
- These are also essential to the completion of flower levels.
- On August 4 2019, the player can skip flower bloom by choosing "Tap to skip" (only on mobile). But after 4 months, it was removed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.