Flowers are main elements in Blossom Blast Saga. There are four different types: water lilies, roses, sunflowers, and crocuses. Each flower, regardless of type, has nine stages of growth.
- Link flowers to the 10th level will make a normal bloom. Link flowers to the 37th level will make a super bloom.
- Flowers which is at 7th, 8th and 9th growth stage have sparkles.
- There are 9 growth stages of flowers.
- After completing a stage, if any flowers in the seventh growth stage remain, their pollen will still be visible after the game board disappears.
- These are also essential to the completion of flower levels.
- On August 4 2019, the player can skip flower bloom by choosing "Tap to skip" (only on mobile). But after 4 months, it was removed.
- After the release of episode 82, when you reaches 37th flower stage, it will shake instead of being inanimated.
- Level 3151 is the first level having 2 flower colors.