|Target score||: 13,000|
|Number of flowers||4 |
|Number of spaces||48|
|None||Level 1||Level 2|
Level 1 is the 1st level in Episode 1 and the 1st score level. To pass this level, you must score 13,000 points in 10 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Flower Power is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficultly[edit | edit source]
- This is a tutorial that how to play Blossom Blast Saga.
- Unlike King's other games, the player can be easily failed this level if they just link normal flower without blooming them.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Just follow the tutorial.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Flower blooming stage note|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blossom talks in this level more than any other.
- The field (where the flowers are) in this level is heart-shaped
- Maybe, that's a sign of welcoming from the makers of the game.
- This is the first level with less number of spaces, the second is level 1039.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Blossom : Sweet potpourri!
Wanna help gather nectar for an expedition?
Blossom : I'm Blossom by the way!
Now, link 3 or more buds of the same color.
Blossom : Lovely!
Link buds in any direction to make them grow.
Then it's bloom time!
(Player linking )
Blossom : Flowers can make other buds bloom if they're big enough.
Give it a try!
Blossom : You're a natural!
Use those green fingers to grow more buds!