Miracle Plant is one of the events in Blossom Blast Saga that is only available on mobile devices.
The player must beat specific number of levels to get a water drop, and then bloom flowers. Only current level is counted.
At the first time, you just need to beat 1 levels to get a water drop. At the second time, you need to beat 2 levels. At the third time, you need to beat 4 levels in twice. At the fourth time, you need to beat 5 levels. At the fifth time, you need to beat 6 levels. At the sixth and last time, you need to beat 7 levels in four times.
After making all flowers bloom, you will have time to use all your bonuses you have got before the event is over.
There are 6 types or reward you can get after blooming a flower.
|Type||Info||Number of Appearance time|
|Point||Collect more points in all levels||2|
|Refill live||Lives refill faster||3|
|Extra live||+1 extra life||2|
|Move||+1 extra move in all levels||1|
|Extra day||+1 extra day for the Miracle Plant event||1|
|Booster||The first booster used in a level is free||1|
The more you make flowers bloom, the more bonuses you accumulate during this event.
- This event was released on May 20, 2021 on mobile devices.
- This event can work without Internet connection.
- Total level you need to beat to make a full bloom is 50.
- All bonuses only work during this event. When this event ends, every element of this game will be back to normal.
- This event stopped working on July 26 2021. It came back on January 27 2022 and stopped working on April 20 2022.